Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas Break Begins

Daddy's home, presents are wrapped and cookies are being baked. I love this time of year!! November, December and January are always very busy for us since it's basketball season, so I always welcome Christmas Break! Dustin will have 6 days off from work/basketball practice and he'll have 2 weeks off from school! We are lazy, hang out in our p.j.'s and get lots of fun family time. Here are a few pictures from the start of our break...

Ryan and Taylor cuddling on the couch together


Taylor was an angel in our church Christmas pageant...I'm partial, but I think she's a pretty cute angel!
All the angels

Taylor with Blue (Shepherd Boy)
Singing carols
She saw I was taking a picture and wouldn't look at me

We were getting ready for church Sunday night and Ryan saw that as an opportunity to eat cookies. He ate 2 1/2 before we caught him!
BUSTED!

Taylor played dress-up with a bow that was on one of her presents!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA! Love the face Ryan is making when he ate the cookies. And I think that Tay is the cutest angel too!
-Aunt Staci