Sunday, January 09, 2011

Britten's 5th Birthday

While Lindsay, Justin, Britten and Ellie were here in Texas, they were able to have Brittens 5th birthday. I can't believe that girl is 5 already!! Taylor and Britten are inseparable and love each other very much! I had so much fun watching them play together over Christmas. Britten, we love you and your mommy, daddy and sister very much!

Taylor - before Britt's party
Ryan in his cool rocker shirt from Cami

She's 5!!!

Sweet cousins!


Britt blowing out her candles. Notice the Texas Flag cake my mom made. She wanted a Texas cake because all her favorite people live in Texas! I love that girl!!

Why did Ryan get a red piece of cake?!
Ellie and Ryan
4 cousins - best picture we could get!

Ryan giving Ellie a five!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!
Are you cousins? 🙊
I MASTURBATE daily over Little BRITT ALSO, that's how i found you.
I would do anything just to have at least 5min alone with you 2
There'll be a lot of squeels & Extremely Hard Flogging, I WOULD COMPLETELY DESTROY YOUR TIGHT LITTLE YOUNG HOLES APART Mmmmm... 🥵🥵🥵🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🍆🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥