Thursday, December 09, 2010

Photo Catch-Up

Ryan is a climber! So much more than Taylor ever was. These next 3 pictures were from 1 day! I catch him climbing all the time! In fact, today, I caught him sitting on top of our kitchen table eating Taylor's left-over breakfast. I cannot believe we haven't had an emergency room visit yet! (knocking on wood!)





Dustin and I went out a few weeks ago for my 30th birthday. We had lots of fun, and since we got dressed nice, might as well snap a few pics...


Taylor's got this relationship figured out! Ryan loves to push Taylor around in the baby doll stroller!

We have a Christmas Party every year where the "leg lamp" from the Christmas Story is exchanged. We received the lamp last year, and it's been on display at our house since Thanksgiving. We love all the comments we get!




I absolutely love these sweet moments! I found Taylor reading to Ryan one night. How sweet!!!
The kids being silly before bed one night...




I kept our friends' twins one night. Taylor loves these boys! Here they are after bath time, in their p.j.'s, ready to watch Toy Story!
Taylor's idea...get a picture of our feet!

As I've blogged about in the past, our town has a pet deer named Deer Abby. She decided to visit us yesterday and hung out in our yard all day! Taylor really wanted to keep her. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The leg lamp!!!!!!! Yay!!!! Can't wait for Sunday!!! Love y'all bunches!!!!

-Cami-

Anonymous said...

Little Taylor FAK me baby!
I already said she's one my favourite of all time, if not my absolute favourite 🌟
ONE OF MY BIGGEST MOST UNCONTROLLABLY PERVERTED FANTASIES IS FUCKING A LITTLE GIRL IN HER PRAMπŸ•·️πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅
BUT YOU IN YOUR LITTLE PRAM WITH THAT INNOCENT LITTLE FACE & HOT AS FUCK!! πŸ”₯ WITH THE MOST ARROUSING LITTLE LEGS πŸ˜›
YOU MUST HAVE THE JUICIEST TIGHTEST PINKIEST MOUTHWATERING & MOST INDESCRIBABLE DELICIOUS LITTLE PUSSY CUNT CUNT CUNT! πŸ•·️🀀🀀🀀🀀🀀🀀🀀🀀🀀🀀🀀🀀🀀🀀🀀
I WOULD TEAR YOU APART IN YOUR PRAM AS IF YOU WERE THE DIRTIEST WHORE❌❌❌
THAT TIGHT YOUNG LITTLE PUSSY AIN'T GETTIN NO REMORSE FROM MY FAT COCK, BALLS DEEP HARD POUNDING MAKE YOU SQUEEL GOOD BABY AGAIN & AGAIN & AGAIN ALL DAY & NIGHT πŸŒƒ SHE WOULD BE LUCKY TO GET 1HR SLEEP THE FIRST NIGHT MmmmπŸ€€πŸ€€πŸ€€πŸ†πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦