Saturday, October 17, 2009

Taylor is 3




My baby is 3!!! Wow, I cannot believe it. I've been so emotional this week thinking about it...I get teary-eyed every time I tell someone she is 3. It has been a wonderful 3 years. God blessed us immensely with this wonderful little girl and our lives have been forever changed! Here are some fun facts about my very grown-up 3 year old...


1) Her favorite word right now is "Why?" She asks why to everything we tell her! So, the other day, Dustin started asking Taylor "why" questions. Here are some of my favorites...
-Why do we have toes? to paint our toenails
-Why do we sleep? so we won't be grouchy
-Why do we have elbows? so our arms won't fall off

2) She will repeat anything you say. Recently, I have heard her say, "Holy guacamole" and "Where is the dad-gum phone?"

3) She LOVES to flip. She started tumbling this fall and now she flips everywhere. On the bed, off the couch, on the carpet, on the trampoline. And she's getting really good at it!

4) She loves to run! We go to the track or gym and have races. She grins the whole time! She's starting to compete with me on quickness...we may have a track star on our hands. :-)

5) She is very dramatic. For those of you around her much, you know what I mean! She talks with such expression! And freaks out over little things...the sun in her eyes or the wind blowing her hair. She's our little drama queen...where does she get that??

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Happy Birthday,Taylor! Your cousin, Abriella, also has a "little" dramatic side! Hope you had a great day!!

Anonymous said...

Where does she get that...yea right! She still can't out do her momma on the talking. We had fun at Tay Fa's birthday. She's getting so grown up.
Love,
Pop Pop