Thursday, October 22, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

I had to take Taylor to the doctor Monday for her 3-year well check. Oh, my...talk about drama. The girl was freakin' out when they tried to take her weight and height. Agh!! We survived though. She weighs 33.5 lbs and is 37 1/2 inches. She's gone from 50% in height to 75% and from 65% in weight down to about 45%. So, she's taller and thinner. :-) She did have to get her Hep A vaccine and the flu mist in her nose. You would've thought they cut off her leg...my goodness! We went to play at Chrissy's afterwards and life was better, thanks to Gammy and Pa-Paw.

While in Lubbock, we stopped at the pumpkin patch for a few pictures. Taylor looks so hilarious holding Ryan! He's huge! I weighed him on my mom's scale and he's 17 lbs!!!! At 3 1/2 months! We're thinking he'll make a great noseguard someday. :-)

This is the pumpkin Taylor picked
Ryan's expression in this photo cracks me up!

Ryan thinks the pumpkins are funny


Happy Halloween


Ryan after a long day in Lubbock




Taylor after shots and a long day in Lubbock



4 comments:

Libby said...

Haha...I love that last pic, don't you sometimes wish you could sleep that soundly?

Amy said...

They are so cute!! I need to see them in person:)

Shanta said...

Oh! Sweet Taylor.. don't you love the "passed out" shots in the back seat? Classic. Give our love to them both.

Anonymous said...

The Little Pumpkin Princess and Chunky Monkey sure look like they are having fun.
Love ya'll.
Pop Pop