Saturday, October 10, 2009

3 Months

Things I love about Ryan at 3 months:

1) He is sleeping through the night.
2) He smiles and giggles all the time! He is a VERY happy baby.
3) He loves to hear the sound of his voice. The more excited he gets, the louder he yells!
4) He is very laid-back! I know this is common for second babies, but he's just so easy!! The only time he really fusses is in the car. He loves his bouncy seat, his swing, his bumbo and his crib.
5) He is a great eater! He's eating 6 oz these days!!
6) He loves tummy time! He can hold his head up so good, too!


Gosh, I can't remember if I blogged about this, but my big boy rolled over at 10 weeks!! He rolled from his tummy to his back. He is so strong...much more than Taylor at this age. She hated being on her tummy. :-)

Here's a few pics of our sweet boy. These first two are before church last Sunday. I love these cute overalls from Lynn and Diane.


These next two were taken before the cross country meet this morning. I had him all bundled up!!! He loved all the attention he got, especially from the girls!



2 comments:

Jennifer said...

He is a cutie! I definitely like these big ole boys!! Ryan and Colby will have lots of fun with each other when we get that way! Are y'all doing Christmas in Lubbock too?

Anonymous said...

Chunky Beef sure is getting big and so cute of course. It won't be long and we can wrestle.
Love ya'll
Pop Pop