Friday, October 30, 2009

October Fun!

Ryan is big enough for the exer-saucer and he loves it! There are so many things to look at and grab. He gets cross-eyed when he concentrates on certain things. And he loves to grab the little toys and put them in his mouth. So cute!

I laid Ryan on our bed the other day to take Taylor to the bathroom. I came to get him a minute later and this is what I found. I love sleeping babies...so cute!! He looks so tiny on our bed.



Dustin and Taylor carved a pumpkin last weekend. Taylor loved it, although she was not fond of the pulp! The day was beautiful, so Ryan hung out on the porch in his bouncy seat and observed. We toasted the seeds...yummy!! That night, we lit the jack-o-lantern. Taylor thought it was so cool!

Helping Daddy carve


She touched one wet seed and this is the face she made! Hilarious!



Ryan enjoying the nice afternoon


All smiles!




We had trunk-or-treat at church on Sunday evening. Taylor is Cinderella and Ryan is a monkey...a chunky monkey, we like to say! They looked so cute! Taylor loves Halloween this year and all the candy we've already gotten. I love my precious trick-or-treaters.


chunky monkey


My cute little trick-or-treaters!


Hugging her Daddy's leg. She says he is her Prince Charming!!
Oh, so pretty!

6 comments:

Libby said...

Okay, really, the cuteness is just too much, that picture of her face after touching the pumpkin seed made me laugh out loud, soooo cute!

Chrissy Cross said...

Taylor looks so beautiful and the picture of Ryan is adorable!, see you guys tomorrow!

Ashley said...

Oh how I wish my Snow White and your Cinderella and my giraffe and your monkey could see eachother.

Love you friend

Shanta said...

That is ONE BEAUTIFUL Cinderella! I love the pic of Ryan on the bed...so sweet. We really miss y'all. I think Campbell would LOVE Taylor to pieces. Happy Halloween guys!

Kayla said...

I know Dustin was loving his little pumpkin carving helper! Taylor's face is hilarious! Pure girl! She and Ryan are absolutely precious!

Melissa @ M Miranda Creations said...

The picture where she touched the seed - wow she looked so much like you! Too funny!