Tuesday, September 29, 2009

More Cousin Pics, Cowardly Lion and Ryan at 12 weeks

Dustin had to go to Spur Friday night for the football game and had a cross country meet early Saturday morning, so the kids and I packed up Friday morning and headed to Lubbock. We met Chrissy and her kids at the fair to see the animals and get some grub. I was good...I packed Taylor and I a lunch, but sure did enjoy a strawberry lemonade and funnel cake...mmmmm good! It was crazy (5 kids 3 1/2 and under, 2 double strollers, balloons, diapers to change, etc), but it was worth it. Chrissy and I laughed at how crazy we must look!! Silly me left my camera in the car, so I don't have any pictures of the kids petting the animals!

After the fair, the kids and I headed to Slaton to stay the night with Dustin's parents. Man, it's great for Taylor to get to play with grandparents! She sure enjoys it and so does Ryan and I!! Sam and Diane spoil us all! They bought us supper, then we all went and played at the track. Taylor loves to run and race and Ryan just loves being outside anywhere! Saturday morning, I met my dad and sister and nieces at the park to watch a flag football game and let the girls play at the playground. Here are some pics of our fun morning.


Cute babies


Poor Ryan is out-numbered

Lindsay and Ryan
Ellie and I
The girls pretending to be babies

Dad and Ryan watching football


Saturday afternoon, we went to Riley's birthday party. It was Wizard of Oz themed. People were encouraged to dress up like anyone from the movie, except Dorothy. Riley, the birthday girl, was Dorothy. Taylor had a great time!!!

Riley as Dorothy and her sister Mikaela as Glenda the Good Witch

Taylor was the Cowardly Lion


Dustin's cousin, Kristal dressed up like the apple tree. She even had a sack of apples that she threw!
This is how excited Ryan was during the party!

And finally, Ryan turned 12 weeks yesterday! Here are a few of the many cute pictures I got of him yesterday.

Not sure what face this is...it cracks me up!
Holding his head up high!

He was so excited when he found himself in the mirror!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That little boy sure is growing fast. It won't be long and he will be out there playing football.
That's the cutest Cowardly Lion I've ever seen.
Love ya'll
Pop Pop

Hollie said...

Too cute! Taylor looks adorable as the cowardly lion :) I'm so glad that we get to run into you guys every once in a while...Cy and Ryan will have so much fun playing together at mustang football & basketball games!

Chrissy Cross said...

Great pics as usual! Ryan is just so handsome!!