Friday, September 26, 2008

The Office and Taylor Pics

I LOVED The Office last night!!! Favorite moments...

1) When Stanley was leg lifting a paper ream
2) When Holly called Kevin "mentally challenged"
3) Michael "Clump"
4) When Kelly passed out
5) And of course...when Jim proposed!!! Totally did NOT see that coming and I loved it!

I can't wait til next Thursday. I think all episodes should be an hour.

We've been busy the last week or so! We are loving the cooler weather and football season. 100 members from the Tech band will be at the Southland game tonight...crazy! (Will post more on that soon!) We went to the Apple Butter Festival last weekend in Idalou. Taylor LOVED it! She fed the goats and sheep, got a flower painted on her face, made a necklace and ate some ice cream. That night, we went to Legacy Play Village with the young couples at church. I had never been there. It is so fun!! I didn't have my camera, but we'll be going back there soon! Taylor is doing great lately!! She's potty training so well...we rarely have accidents anymore. She's even waking up dry most mornings and always from her naps! I'm excited for the money we will save on diapers!! I've been meaning to blog this, but keep forgetting. A few weeks back, after she woke up from her nap, I told her "I love you ALL the way up to the moon." She looked up at me, with her hands on my cheeks and said, "Momma, I love you up to the clouds." Talk about melt your heart!! Unfortunately, I had to take her to the doctor yesterday. She has Hand, Foot and Mouth. She has lots of ulcers in her mouth. The poor baby can't hardly eat anything, but is really being a trooper!!

Here are some recent pics...some from The Apple Orchard, and a few from bath time.














Let me explain this one. She likes to sit in the sink while I fix my hair. This morning, she put her pull-up on her head. She thought it was pretty funny!






6 comments:

Ashley said...

So cute. It was good to talk the other day. I miss you.

You know I loved the Office. Kelly was hysterical and I loved that Ryan is the new receptionist. So great.

Chrissy Cross said...

We are totally office junkies!! And Jim proposing was my number one favorite moment!!

Hollie said...

Just wanted to let you know that I had to change my blog address (had a meltdown while trying to change the background on previous blog). Our new blog address is: travisandhollieepperson@blogspot.com. Hope you have a fabulous weekend.

Amy said...

It's insane to me that Taylor's almost two. How in the world did that happen? It's even more insane that she's potty-trained. What's with these boys and their late-blooming?!
The Office was awesome! I was so happy to have my friends back.

The Brays said...

You are so talented with the camera. You all look fantastic! I always enjoy reading your blog updates.

Libby said...

How precious! She's getting too big...those bath pics are just adorable!