Monday, September 29, 2008

2 year pics and Drool

I took Taylor to have her 2-year pictures done last week. And yes, I took her to a studio. SO not something I would normally do, but the girl will not hardly smile for me anymore! I thought maybe this would be easier...WRONG!!! Even though it was the most difficult 1 1/2 hours of my life, I really love some of the pictures. The ladies who worked with us were WONDERFUL and so patient. Here are some of my faves.


I took one with her so she would see it was okay and wouldn't freak out so much!
This one's my most favorite!

Yeah...she looks so innocent, but looks can be deceiving!
This cracks me up...her hands are in her back pocket!





Okay, onto the drool story. I thought this was so cute and wanted to remember it, so I thought I'd blog about it. With Taylor having hand, foot and mouth (see previous post) the doctor said she would probably drool a lot since the ulcers in her mouth make it hard to swallow. Well, I was at the school on Saturday checking my email and Dustin was at home with Taylor. When I got home, he was laughing. I asked what was so funny. He said Taylor had just drooled and then said, "Uh-oh Daddy, I just spilled my mouth!" I thought that was hilarious. Every time I think about it, I laugh out loud. I love that girl!!!




10 comments:

Luft Family said...

That's funny! I just laughed out loud as well. Kids are so clever! Her pictures are adorable...:)

pop pop said...

What do you mean she looks so innocent...she is. They captured her personality pretty darn good.

April Carrasco said...

Such cute pics. We need to see you guys in person soon :)!!

Anonymous said...

How funny!!! She's so cute...hopefully I can come see you guys fairly soon. I'll call so that we can catch up!

The Steffens said...

LOVE THEM! CAN'T WAIT TO GET MINE!

Kelli Marchbanks said...

She's so adorable! And funny too!

Chrissy Cross said...

What a cutie!! And super cute outfits!

Libby said...

That smile! Kyle and I love to read about the new things Taylor says...what a cutie! (btw, you look fantastic yourself!)

Ashley said...

I love the pictures. She is so cute. I miss you!

Sara said...

She is so precious!