Sunday, March 09, 2008

Jumpin' Jungle, Pretty Dress, and Ponytail

We went to Jumpin' Jungle a couple of weeks ago for my Dad's girlfriend's sons' birthday (did you get that???). Taylor is a very happy girl, but doesn't giggle and squeal a whole lot. Well, she giggled and squealed ALL night while we were there. She LOVED it!!! Here are some pictures of Taylor having a blast!



On a somewhat similar note, my sister Lindsay called the other day and I was talking to my niece Britten. I couldn't understand what she was saying and Lindsay finally told me that they had gone to Monkey Joe's (which is like Jumpin' Jungle). During the phone conversation, I said "Monkey Joe's" a few times. A bit later, I was getting snacks for the kids I keep and one of the girls said, "Miss Allyson, why you say Junky Hoe's?" I stopped dead in my tracks and said, "WHAT???? I did NOT say that!" She said, "Uh-huh. When you were on the phone you said Junky Hoe's." I replied to her with MUCH emphasis that I said "Monkey Joe's." She said, "I know, that is what I said...Junky Hoe's." Parents are going to quit sending their kids to me if this keeps up!

Today for church, Taylor wore a dress my mom found. It is an Easter dress that my sisters and I wore when we were little. It's getting VERY hard to take pictures of my child...these are the best ones I got.


Also, a couple of weeks ago, I got Taylor's hair in a ponytail. It really doesn't all stay up, but I thought it looked really cute!


7 comments:

Alisa Palmer said...

oh my gosh - the second picture at the playland is pure child joy. love it! and the ponytail and the junky hoe. wow. who knew kids would know about hoes this early in life?

pop pop said...

The picture are all good. The second one with the dress is beautiful but I think the third one fits her personality!!!

Unknown said...

Isnt that place fun! She looks like she had a blast! That dress is too cute and is still in great condition!

Anonymous said...

She looks so small on that slide all by herself!!! I can tell she had an absolute blast! And she was adorable yesterday in that dress! gammy

Larissa said...

The junky hoe's story made me laugh really hard!!! That's hillarious! On another note, she is precious! She looks just like you!!!

Anonymous said...

Allyson,

Hey, have no idea if you remember me, but I graduated with Staci from LCU....she has just been on my mind lately and am wondering if I could get her email from you! My email is stacib@fisd.org!

I would love to get in touch with her!

Staci Bishop

PrEsToNs said...

she is so cute!