Saturday, March 29, 2008

Spring Break and Easter

WARNING - photo overload! We had a great spring break and Easter. I had my wisdom teeth taken out on Tuesday of spring break. That was pretty rough for a few days, but I'm doing great now! Other than that, we did a lot of laying around and doing nothing! I really enjoyed it! Here are tons of pictures from the last week!

Taylor and Riley in the toy box at Grandma's house
Trax and Taylor sharing crackers on the couch
This was Wednesday before church...I LOVE spring clothes!
What a ham!
On Easter...hunting eggs at the park

Taylor LOVES her Pop Pop


Taylor at Gammy's house
hunting eggs at Gammy's house
It was so cute. Taylor would point and say, "Look, a egg!" Then she would run and get it.
Eating a push pop from her aunt Staci
Okay, I have to explain these next few pictures. I almost did not post these b/c I didn't want to ruin her Halloween costume for next yr but I couldn't resist. My mom found this at a Children's Place outlet over Christmas. We keep it in the bottom of Taylor's closet. The other night after bath and pj's, she wanted to put it on. Then she asked for a necklace and a purse. What a little girly-girl!
Taylor and Sydney. Sydney belongs to the ag teacher here in Southland. I have become GREAT friends with his wife. They will be leaving after this year :( She has been my sanity so many times this yr and I will miss her SO MUCH!
Their son Landry after getting muddy in the sprinklers
Taylor's Easter dress
The kiddos I keep and our friends before hunting eggs


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my! What CUTE pics! Tay is so precious---I miss her!

Alisa Palmer said...

saying that she wanted to have a purse and necklace with her duck outfit is pretty much the funniest thing ever. what a doll.

how are things going? Did a girl call you about wedding pictures last weekend or this past week? She called me for a date in August and I just *happened* to have one wedding - the ONLY wedding of the month - that same weekend so she asked me if I had any suggestions and I said YES ALLYSON WALL!! Just seeing if that worked out!

pop pop said...

She's so cute and was so much fun to hunt eggs with. Aunt Staci should have to be there to clean up after the sucker.

PrEsToNs said...

THOSE R SOOOO CUTE!!!

Libby said...

There is never a picture overload when that cutie pie is in them...Allyson, she is adorable!! Gosh, she's growing so fast and sounds like she's just so smart, what a sweetie...

Amy said...

Taylor cracks me up! She's such a funny baby. She's a precious duck, too!

Shanta said...

oh allyson- those are the BEST pictures! She is just gorgeous! I love the easter dress, the costume, and her polo dress. What a darling!

Anonymous said...

Pop Pop, Aunt Staci would have done ANYTHING to be there to clean up after her sucker!