Sunday, February 24, 2008

Brian and Shelby

My cousin, Brian is getting married to Shelby in August. Tonight, I took their engagement pics on the Tech campus, then a few downtown. They are SO much fun! My cousin is hilarious...if you know him, you know this about him. He kept Shelby laughing, which made for some really cute pictures! Brian is only 1 year younger than me, so we grew up really close. Poor guy, between his sister and me and my two sisters, he was stuck playing house and barbies and dress up...maybe I can find some good pictures of that! :-) And even with all that "girlie stuff", I think he turned out pretty good. Shelby is an awesome girl! I'm so happy for you two. I had a blast tonight...lets hang out soon.




















8 comments:

betsy said...

Ooohhh...Ally...you did so good!(Of course!!) I would see one and say that's my favorite until I scrolled down to the next one - you are awesome - aren't they cute together? That closeup of Shelby is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Thanks again Ally! We had fun too! I'm excited to see the rest!

Anonymous said...

Ally - I enjoyed watching you work with Brian and Shelby. I loved them all - I have to agree with Bets that the close up of Shelby is awesome (of course, Brian's isnt' too shabby either). I can't wait to see all of them as they are probably all just as good. It was fun watching them laugh and enjoy themselves.

Marta said...

These pics are fantastic! You're just too talented!

Anonymous said...

what great pics! THEY LOOK SO IN LOVE--AND BRIAN IS HILLARIOUS. YOU REALLY CAPTURED THE MOMENT.

Alisa Palmer said...

Hey Allyson! These are great! Did you shoot RAW? We need a photo date soon! See you Sunday,
A

Alisa Palmer said...

also, nice scratchy red door in there - where did you find it? ;)

Kerry Kern said...

you do a great job ALLY!