Saturday, September 01, 2007

Taylor's 10 month pictures

I posted a while back that Taylor had turned 10 months old (Aug 16). I finally got around to taking some pictures of her at Maxey Park last weekend. The cute shirt she has on is from her Aunt Staci (we love it Staci, thanks!).

In other news, we had a fun experience this morning...Taylor pooped in the bathtub. I have read about a similar incident on my friend Amy's blog. I think I had the same reaction she did. I could not stop gagging. I can change diapers all day and even wipe toddlers bottoms after they poop in the potty, but in the bath tub...GROSS! Dustin put on gloves and fished the poop out, while Taylor and I waited in the other room. I'm so glad he was here!

Dustin and I have a much needed date night tonight. Thanks Gammy for keeping Taylor. I am so looking forward to it! Happy Labor Day weekend to everyone. Hope you enjoy your time off!




8 comments:

Marta said...

That last one in front of the tree is my favorite! Too cute!

Ashley said...

Gross about the poop! Thankfully I have never experienced that. Hilarous! Hope you guys have fun on your date.

About the previous post, I am so glad we love so many of the same books. I have the entire Redemption Series if you want to borrow them. Also, I am now reading books by Jodi Piccolt. She writes drama/mystery books. They are really good.

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

Marta, the last one is my favorite, too.

Ashley - I may take you up on the book thing. I brought the Meg Cabot book to church, but didn't see you (we didn't make it to class). I may call you tomorrow.

Libby said...

Allyson...I think I say this every time I leave a comment, but...Oh my word!! Taylor is just too cute for words!! I just want to squeeze those little cheeks!!! Loved the pictures, glad you guys are getting some alone time too:)

Anonymous said...

Tay Tay is just as cute as can be and smart. All the new words she's saying and getting around everywhere. It won't be long and she will be running everywhere.

The Steffens said...

I am so proud to call that beautiful little girl my niece!! I miss her!!

Amy said...

Poop--I know!! Taylor's getting so big!

Robby and Lynsey said...

CUTE!! She's adorable ... the outfit is darling... the pictures are so good. Well done on everything. :)