Wednesday, September 05, 2007

New Dress

Taylor's Great-Granny and Great-Grandad bought her this beautiful dress that she wore to church on Sunday. It's 18 months, and I didn't think it would fit until next spring, but I tried it on her and guess what...it fit! I should've known with our little chunky beef! Her sweet little personality is really showing through in these pictures! She is such a cheese-ball...she loves the camera (as if she had a choice)!


This is such her daddy's smile!
She loves her rocking chair!
I told you she was a cheese-ball! Love that smile!!!
Not the best pic, but I wanted to show off the back of this dress. Isn't it pretty?!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That smile is her daddy's smile but those round "chunky beef" cheeks sure are her mommy's. The dress sure is cute on her and her personality sure is coming out in the pictures.

Averi said...

These pics are great, but they show nothing of her cheese-balliness. (yeah, I made up a word...so!!) She is goofy, but adorable! I know that Thatcher is missing her today. I am just too boring. Crossing my finger we get to see you tomorrow....

Ashley said...

Oh my cuteness! That is precious! She is such a darling. I need to play with her again soon!

April Carrasco said...

So cute, I love the back!

Jennifer Adling said...

I lvoe that dress....she is just adorable! I tell tell she has one of those cute personalities!

The Steffens said...

What a cute little smile!I see a lot of resemblance between her and her cousin Britten!!!

Melody Forest McKee said...

I just want to squeeze and kiss those chubby cheeks!

Amy said...

SO CUTE!! We have to come play!