Friday, September 07, 2007

7-11 Feet

I haven't really put shoes on Taylor all summer. I see no point, really. I took her to the gym with me the other day and she played in the nursery while I worked out. I picked her up and her bare feet looked like they'd been walking around 7-11! YUCK! Now that she's mobile, I guess it's time to start putting shoes on her when we go places. I had forgotten that I got these cute tennis shoes at a garage sale when I was pregnant. She modeled them for me yesterday!



8 comments:

Amy said...

Those shoes are so cute!! And good for her growing feet, too. Charlie wore the Target-brand robeez until he started walking. I got sick of having to bleach his socks all the time because they got so dirty! I guess they were "7-11 socks!"

Averi said...

Shoes, diaper, pacifier...what else does a girl need??

Through the Eyes of Kenda said...

Those are adorable pictures and I love the shoes. Her feet look so cute. She is really pretty, Ally!

Anonymous said...

Tell Tay Tay I like her big girl shoes. She looks so proud of them.

Ashley said...

I hated making Carley start to wear shoes (and she did too). Carley wore what Charlie did a lot. She also wore the simple Keds alot.

Good luck!

Libby said...

Cute shoes! Target has some really cute shoes for girls if you need an excuse to go shopping:)

The Steffens said...

Love the shoes!! If she is anything like Britten. she will prefer to run around barefoot! Don't get me wrong.....she loves her shoes just like her Mama! Taylor is getting more beautiful everyday! Her smile is precious!! Love yall!

Anonymous said...

Her shoes are so cute - - - but not near as cute as Taylor herself! Just want to squeeze those cheeks!!!