Saturday, August 04, 2007

Cousin Time

Lindsay and Britten are in town and Taylor and Britten have been able to have lots of cousin time! Britten has come over to our house to play almost every day! We converted our back living room into a complete play room. The kids all really seem to love it, including Britten and Taylor. Britten and Taylor have also gone swimming together! Here are some pictures from the last week...



Taylor wore her first ponytail the night Lindsay and Britten came in
Taylor and Britten inside my dad's entertainment unit
Bathing Beauty!
Britten giving Taylor kisses
After a long day swimming in the sun, it was time for ice cream and snow cones. Naturally, Britten had to have a Dora ice cream.
Taylor eating a lime off of Dustin's cherry lime ice. She loves lemons and limes!
We attempted to do their pictures at Tech tonight. It was hard! Britten wanted nothing to do with my camera and Taylor kept crawling away. Here are a few of the better ones...
This is as close as we could get them together. It only lasted about 5 seconds
Taylor showing off her pig-tails
Kissing cousins
Britten laughing in the grass

This is the best picture I got of Britten all night. She is at Gammy's house watching Dora. She was so fixed on the TV, she didn't even know I took the pictures.

8 comments:

Averi said...

They are both beautiful girls. I have GOT to see Britten.
Guess what! Thatcher has a cough and a little fever. UGH! See you tomorrow, assuming he is better.

Amy said...

Precious girls! They are both so sweet and cute! I wish they could move here.

Ashley said...

sweet, sweet, sweet girls. I love Tay Tay's antenae pigtails.

Anonymous said...

I'm one lucky Pop Pop to have two wonderful granddaughters. They are beautiful.

Anonymous said...

I know you all are having a great time together. I love the brown dresses. Enjoy family time.

Jennifer Adling said...

I love those brown dresses! Just adorable!

Anonymous said...

Allyson,
Your photography is awesome and your blogging is very informative. Please tell Dianne I said hello, as I went to Nursing School with her!!!
You are creating memories that are quite inspiring!

Kerry Kern said...

They are soooooo cute, it is great to have cousins so close in age!! Fun!