Sunday, July 01, 2007

Meggie's Bridals

I photographed Meggie's bridals on Saturday afternoon. We were able to do the pictures at the Neugebaur's (that would be Randy Neugebaur's sons home). The home was breathtaking, jaw-dropping and absolutely amazing. The housekeeper gave us a tour of the home...something like 5 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms, a playroom, a couple of living areas, pool, etc. The details of the home were amazing! The flooring in many of the rooms looked like it came from Versailles. The molding and the wayne's coating on the walls was spectacular. The kids rooms were hand painted like a castle or farm and one of the bathrooms was even painted like you were inside a barn!

Okay, enough about the house and onto the beautiful bride! I took something like 400 pictures. Whew, what an afternoon.

Three of her FIVE flower girls came by for a few photos. They are so adorable!


Check out Meggie's beautiful green eyes against this ivy. And the veil...her mother made it! She also created the bustle for the gown. Very talented woman!!







Meggie said she wanted me to post a "few." I hope you are okay with the "few" that I posted. I had so much fun with all three of you ladies yesterday! Ya'll are such a precious family. I cannot wait for the wedding...it will be an awesome day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

AMAZING! Allyson - You are so wonderful! I can not believe these pics! WOW! I don't know how we will choose for the wedding, but they are amazing! THANK YOU!!!

Amy said...

Beautiful! That's weird though--that house looks just like ours! :) I loved getting to squeeze on Taylor yesterday. She's so precious. I'm glad you brought her!

Kayla said...

What an amazing house! and those flower girls are too precious. Great pics, Ally!

Through the Eyes of Kenda said...

Great job. Would love to see the rest.