Tuesday, July 03, 2007

For Lindsay

Lindsay, Taylor and Thatcher really want you to get well soon!

I totally can't take credit for this idea. Averi thought of it. Isn't it so cute?! For those of you that don't know, my sister Lindsay has been having very bad abdominal pain since last Thursday. At first they thought it was gall stones, but they did an ultrasound and her gall bladder looked fine. She went back to the ER on Saturday night and they ran more tests and decided it could be Hepatitis A. She went to her doctor yesterday and they did a Hepatitis screen (which won't be back until Friday or Monday). He also thinks the pain could be from a spider she got last Thursday, which they think is a black widow bite. It stinks because she doesn't really know what's wrong. To make matters worse, her hubby is deployed right now overseas. But, luckily my mom was able to fly to Georgia to help take care of Lindsay and Britten. Please say a prayer for her that she gets better soon! We love you so much Lindsay and can't wait to see you at the end of the month! Get Well Soon!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

With faces like that wishing you well how could you not get feeling better. I Love You Lindsay! Get Well Soon!

Anonymous said...

That is soooo cute and I know those faces will definitely make Lindsay smile! She is sleeping right now. Britten and I just got back after picking up Lindsay's prescription. I'll be sure and tell Lindsay to look when she wakes up. . and everyone please keep the prayers coming. Miss my Lubbock grandgirl!

The Steffens said...

Aww it made me feel a lot bettter!!! Thanks for thinking and praying for me! Love yall!

Anonymous said...

I will be praying for Lindsay! What a sweet idea!

Averi said...

THey are so cute!! I really do hope you feel better, Lindsay. We are thinking about you!

Through the Eyes of Kenda said...

Did you guys hear anything yet? Is she better?