Friday, June 29, 2007

Bed Head

Can't you tell that Taylor slept good last night? The hair says it all...


We took her to the doctor this morning because she had been tugging at her ears. She did not have an ear infection...yay! So, we went ahead with her 9 month check up (she'll be 9 months in 2 weeks). She weighed 22 pounds!!!! And she was 27 1/4 inches. She is definitely a Lewis because she was 95% in weight and only 50 % in height! She can also start eating any table food that she can handle with her gums...still no teeth yet! I can't believe we only have 3 more months of bottles!! She is also having to go to an eye doctor because she might have a lazy eye. If it is a lazy eye, she'll have to wear an eye patch over her good eye to make the lazy one stronger. Libby, she'll really be a pirate now...she's already got the growling part down!

6 comments:

Ashley said...

Taylor is so precious! I love that little bed head! If she has to wear an eye patch, I will help you decorate it!

Kelli Marchbanks said...

I love the hair! Good luck with the eye doctor. And the outfit is so cute!

Anonymous said...

I think she gets the bed head thing from her Pop Pop. My hair looks like a tornado hit it when I get up. She is so cute with the refreshed good morning smile.

The Steffens said...

Awww how cute! I love her expression! Can't wait to see her!

Kristin said...

It was so fun getting to hold sweet baby Taylor at church today! She gets cuter and cuter everytime I see her! We've got to keep working on the growl though, I'm dying to hear it. :)

Anonymous said...

I love her bed head and miss those chubby little cheeks. I know she will have changed so much when I get back to Lubbock! Give her kisses and hugs from me!