Saturday, June 23, 2007

Taylor and Summer


I am behind on posting! Taylor and Summer were married 2 weeks ago! What a fun couple they are!! The day was wonderful.

We were able to do the guys pictures outside at Mercy Center in Slaton. It was hot, but the guys were all good sports!


We were planning on heading back to Mercy Center for the girls, but a bad storm blew in...hail, high winds, and rain. So we stayed in the church...


Summer wanted to do the "door shot." This was before the wedding. The door is separating them, so they can't see each other.
I would like to point out Summer's smile after holding hands with Taylor around the door. I think her smile says it all! She's a woman in love!!

I don't know that I've ever photographed a wedding where I felt God's presence so much! Their ceremony was beautiful. They wrote their own vows, such beautiful words from both of them. They also served each other communion. I always feel like communion is such an intimate meeting with God and such a sacred thing, and they shared that together...so fitting on their wedding day!


We went to a field on Woodrow road on the way to the reception in Lubbock. Summer kept on saying that she was just so happy! Can't you just see the love in their eyes?!





The reception was at Strictly Ballroom in Lubbock. I'd never been there and it is really pretty! They had taken dance lessons and had an amazing first dance. I think it was a waltz...so elegant!! You can click here to see the rest of the pictures.

9 comments:

Kara said...

I love the pictures. I looked at all of them on your website. They are great. I especially pics of Oliva. Imagine that. How do I order pics from you. Will you let me know.

melissa deaver said...

I went to LCU with Summer, and it's exciting that I got to see her wedding on your blog! :) She's such a sweet girl.

Anonymous said...

Allyson the pictures are awesome! (Which the two you were taking photos of aren't so shabby theirselves!)It was neat to see all of the pictures since we did not get to go.

Shelly

Kayla said...

WOW~ I believe Summer is the most beautiful bride I've ever seen! You did an amzing job capturing the love between them.

Averi said...

Wasn't she so beautiful??? You did an awesome job.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful bride!! Great pics Allyson!

Anonymous said...

allyson you did such a good job!! the pictures are beautiful!

Ashley said...

I love the door picture. I have never seen that before! TOO cute!

Kerry Kern said...

WOW, she is gorgeous!! And your photos were great!! Love the door pic as well good job!