Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Weekend Fun and Father's Day

We had a wonderful weekend and a great Father's Day! On Saturday morning, I went and got my facial that Dustin gave me for Mother's Day. It was AWESOME! Then, I met some of my friends for a surprise 30th birthday party for April. Saturday evening, we relaxed around the house and watched The Last King of Scotland. I was surprised that I really enjoyed the movie.

On Sunday after church, we met up with the Lewis family (my dad's side) at Fazzoli's. It was great to see everyone. Taylor showed off to everyone...she was super cute! She had on her adorable new dress from her Aunt Staci. See how cute she is?! She loves her Aunt Staci.


After we left Fazzoli's, we went to the Science Spectrum to check out Critter Fest. Taylor had fun looking at the camels, llamas, goats and horses.

Staci and Taylor checking out the camel
Taylor's face after the camel licked her hand!
Looking at the baby goats

We had a great dinner that evening with our dad's. Most of the time was spent playing with Taylor and laughing at the funny things she does. Gosh, what did we do before she was here?


Now, onto Belated Father's Day wishes...

To my Dad,
I am so blessed that I've had you in my life for 26 years. But now, it's even more special to see you with Taylor. It makes our bond that much greater. You are a wonderful Dad and a great Pop Pop. Taylor told me that she loves her long walks in the stroller and can't wait until she gets bigger and can do even more things with you.
We love you!!!

To Dustin,
I never thought that I could love you more than I did the day I walked down the isle. Our love definitely grew over the years. When Miss Taylor was born and I was able to see you as a dad, my love grew even MORE! Nothing warms my heart more than to see the two of you together...reading, playing, napping. Taylor is VERY blessed to have such an amazing daddy. I thank God for you every day!
We love you!

5 comments:

kristinbednarz said...

She is such a cutie! And I love what you said about your Dad. I miss you!

Kristin

Anonymous said...

Thank you Ally for what you said about me. It's very easy being that way when you have wonderful children and grandchildren like ya'll are.

Shanta said...

Look at that sweet face! Even when the camel got the best of her, she's adorable. Happy Father's Day to Dustin! We miss you guys!

The Steffens said...

I love the face after she got licked! HAHA! What a cutie pie!

Anonymous said...

I love checking your blogs. Tell Staci hello for me!