Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Quinton Family

Meet the Quinton Family...or at least part of the Quinton family. My mom is good friends with Gloria. They know each other through their passion...scrapbooking. These are Gloria's kiddos. She and her husband have two boys, Jordan is 13 (right?) and Joshua is 9. They are both so handsome and polite. They also have a new 4 month old daughter Shiloh (I hope I'm spelling it right). They adopted her a few weeks ago. Gloria's sister Phebe brought the kids and also took a few pictures with them. You can tell Phebe sure loves her niece and nephews!

Here's Jordan. He has the greatest smile and the prettiest teeth. He blushed a little with the mention of a girlfriend, although I never heard her name!


This is Joshua. He has the cutest hair and the best eyelashes. I also love his smile, but he is a little self-conscious of his teeth. We did get him to show his teeth eventually, with the mention of his girlfriend...Madelyn, wasn't it?!

And here is Shiloh. She has the most amazing eyes and a thick head of hair. She babbled a lot for me and preferred to chew her fingers most of the night. She has such a sweet disposition.


These boys really love their baby sister. It's so sweet to see them interact with her. And I know mom and dad sure love the extra help!
This is their Aunt Phebe. She wanted some pictures with the kids for her mom for Mother's Day. We had a bit of trouble getting Shiloh to look at the camera!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

those are so sweet! I can tell you are really wnjoying doing this! Looks good!

Kerry Kern said...

What a beautiful family!

Jamie Pitman said...

I went to school with Gloria...we played sports together for many years! Great pics! I bet those white walls helped out with the lighting!

Averi said...

They are all beautiful...but that little girl is SO CUTE!

Alisa Palmer said...

These are so good! Are you officially in business now? I know you have been photographing for a while now, but I'd never heard if you had a business card, website, prices, etc. Always interested in how another photographer is doing it!