Friday, May 04, 2007

Celebrities I'd Like to Hang-Out With

The Cyber Sisters topic of the week is celebs that you'd like to hang out with. I have a very random group of celebs.

1) Rachael Ray - I love to cook, I love her show, and I love the energy she has. I think she would be super fun to hang out with, especially if she could teach me a few cooking tricks.

2) Jay Leno - I think he is so funny! I love to watch his show and I think he'd be fun to just sit and chat with.
3) Angelina Jolie - This is totally random, but I think she does a lot of really neat things. I know she has money, but she uses it for great things! I was just reading in my people magazine that she is really working as an advocate for needy children and orphans. I would love to hear more about all of her travels and work she has done around the world!
4) Owen Wilson - I think this guy is hilarious!! It would be fun to hang out with him and have a lot of good laughs!


6 comments:

Amy said...

I just saw a biography of Rachel Ray in E!. You should google "Rachel Ray FHM". You won't believe it!

Averi said...

I love Rachael Ray...but I can't stand Leno. I just don't find him funny at all. I am a Letterman girl...

Robby and Lynsey said...

Good picks! I'm just now starting to try Rachel Ray's recipes. Delicious.

Jennifer Adling said...

I like those...I would love to hang out with Rachel and have a great dinner party together!!

Britta said...

I want to add Rachel Ray to my list, too. I just got done printing some of her recipes. The Wilson brothers would be a fun addition, too.

Kerry Kern said...

all good ones esp. Owen Wilson I think he is so funny too.