Sunday, April 29, 2007

Keegan

This is Keegan. She is a senior at Slaton. I've known Keegan and her family for a long time...not sure how long. She is gorgeous and has such a great taste in clothes! It makes me feel old because I'm so out of the fashion loop. But she knows all about it!

We fought the rain and embraced the clouds and got about halfway through before the rain forced us to stop. We'll finish up soon...there are two great dresses to come! I can't wait. Until then, here are my faves from today. It was SO HARD to narrow it down to just these.










7 comments:

Unknown said...

so cute!!! where are those great doors?

Anonymous said...

Those are great Allyson!!

Kerry Kern said...

I love Keegan, she is so georgous, and your photograghy is great!

Jamie Pitman said...

beautiful

Amy said...

Where in the world are those locations? Awesome pics--as always!

Averi said...

Where are you with the fun read door? I want pictures there!

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

Cathy and Averi - the doors are at the Buddy Holly Center. Thanks everyone for your comments!