Saturday, May 19, 2007

Hudson Gray

Heath and Sara, some sweet friends of ours from church, are the proud new parents of Hudson Gray(I hope I spelled that right). He was born just over 2 weeks ago. I haven't been around a newborn since Taylor was born, and I have forgotten just how tiny they are. He is so adorable and did great for pictures! He is my first "baby photo package." I will take pictures of him at 3, 6, 9 and 12 months. So, look for more of Hudson to come! Here is a little peek at some of the pictures I took this afternoon of Hudson and his proud mommy and daddy!














6 comments:

Melody said...

Oh my goodness! He looks JUST like Sarah! Oh, what day do you need my camera by again?

Averi said...

He's a cute tiny little man.

Kelli Marchbanks said...

He is just adorable! And Sarah looks great too. Great pics Allyson!

Amy said...

He's so precious! I love the one where he's flying like superman!

Marta said...

What a cutie! Great pics!

Robby and Lynsey said...

Yay!! I thought I wouldn't get to see him for a long, long time! :) Would you mind passing on my congrats to Heath and Sara? I don't have any contact info for them. He is such a doll. And tell Sara that I think he's adopted ... I think it is impossible for someone to look like that after giving birth only 2 weeks ago. ;)

Cute family!