Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Update

It's been a while since I've updated on the "goings-on" at the Wall house. Mother's Day weekend was great! Dustin and I went to Southland's prom on Saturday night and enjoyed a good meal and a bit of dancing. On Mother's Day, we went to church that morning, then had our mom's over for dinner that evening. Dustin and Taylor gave me a gift certificate for a 75 minute facial at Linsey's Day Spa. I can't wait to use it!!! We had a good dinner and enjoyed dessert outside on a blanket. Taylor LOVES being outside!
Taylor is 7 months old now. She's eating Stage 2 foods. She loves all fruits (even prunes...yuck) and most veggies, except peas. She screams at us when we give her peas. She can hold herself up really well standing and finally rolled over 3 times yesterday. She'll be really mobile before we know it! She babbles all the time and loves to hear the sound of her voice. She is such a happy baby!

Here are some things I am enjoying right now...Ted Dekker books. Anyone read any of his? He's a Christian fiction author (thrillers) and he's awesome. I've read Three, House, and am currently reading Showdown. The books keep you on the edge of your seat!! Also, Dustin and I subscribed to Netflix. LOVE IT! We watched Freedom Writers the other day and Dream Girls should arrive today. We decided we are at the house a lot more on the weekends with Taylor, so we might as well enjoy some good movies.

Here are some recent pictures of the little munchkin. My digital is being worked on, so some of them are film images and are a little grainy.




13 comments:

Alisa Palmer said...

The one of her standing up in her crib is the best! She's SUCH a doll! You are a lucky mommy!

Anonymous said...

She is getting so big especially the one where she's standing up in the crib. I just love all of her different expressions. What do you expect about the babbling look at her parents.

Libby said...

Allyson, she is getting so big!! I can't believe she's already standing, way to go!! Sounds like y'all are doing great:)

Amy said...

Precious! I loved getting to hold her after church. I love all her little chub and her precious babbling!

April Carrasco said...

I love that y'all got to go to prom! Man, I cannot believe how quick the time goes and how soon your baby will be a little girl!

Anonymous said...

My favorite are the ones in the navy outfit! She is just tooo precious! Yea for the rolling over yesterday!!!!! She's getting so big.

Anonymous said...

She is getting so big! I cannot believe it! She is too cute!

Kerry Kern said...

OH she is so pretty, love the dirty face ones, they are so fun!

Anonymous said...

just sweet as pie!

Marta said...

She's just so cute!!! Come live with me and take cute pictures of my kids!!!

Jamie Pitman said...

wonderful pics of a precious girl! Yikes! What happened to your camera?

Ashley said...

I love that stage where you have to give them something to hold to be still. She is such a sweetie.

Through the Eyes of Kenda said...

OMG...how precious!!