Sunday, May 27, 2007

Blog Topic Catch-Up

I am behind two weeks on the blog topics. Here is catch-up...

Talents/Hobbies

1) I love sports and aerobics classes. These are definitely hobbies, and some sports could qualify as talents. I'm pretty much game to try anything. I'm not a big fan of working out on my own, but I love aerobics classes.

2) I love photography. I know it's not a shock to anyone! Once again, it's definitely a hobby, and I think it's becoming more and more of a talent. I have a long ways to go, but I truly enjoy it!

3) I can stand on my head for a really long time. In fact, my mom and I have had some pretty crazy competitions, because she's really good at it too. I guess this talent is genetic!

4) I really enjoy singing. I would say it's a talent. I sing in my car, mostly, but also sing on our worship team at church.

5) I can say the books of the Bible in one breath...all 66 of them...thanks to Terry Newton. Again, big shock to you that know me well and know how fast I can talk!

Favorite Movie Characters

1) Andi Anderson (Kate Hudson) in How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days - "Does Princess Sophia want to come out and play?"

2) Dupree (Owen Wilson) in You, Me and Dupree - "The downstairs toilet is on the fritz again. We might need some toilet paper."

3) Lloyd (John Cusack) in Say Anything

4) Will Hunting (Matt Damon) in Good Will Hunting - "How do you like them apples?"

No comments: