Monday, May 28, 2007

Kelcee

My sweet cousin Kelcee!! We took some quick pictures at the park in Slaton today. She needed some new ones by herself. This girl is hilarious!!! She is so witty. I cannot believe she's an 8th grader! She has grown 6 1/2 inches in the last year...yep that's right...6 1/2 inches! She has such long pretty legs. And her hair is so thick and gorgeous. Kelcee, I had a BLAST. Thanks for touching the nasty door for me and braving the mosquito's. I know you went home and scrubbed in the shower...ha ha!







6 comments:

Ashley said...

BEAUTIFUL! She is just beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Those sure are good pictures Kelcee. I better not hear that you gave one to that guy or I'm going to have to have another talk with him.

Averi said...

This is wrong wrong wrong!! When did she grow up?

Through the Eyes of Kenda said...

I agree with Averi..she is not supposed to look that grown up. She is freakin' gorgeous...I know I am a little biased but good Lord, she is pretty. so proud! great job, Ally

Kerry Kern said...

Pretty Girl!!

Anonymous said...

WOW! love to feel her naked bucking and thrashing underneath me I would make her feel soooooooooooooooooo good, that p---y would drip cum