Sunday, May 27, 2007

Kevin & Meggie


I photographed Kevin & Meggie's engagement session last night. They are tying the knot in September here in Lubbock. I've known Meggie for years. She and her sister both went to school in Slaton. I've been to lots of birthday and swimming parties out at her parents old house in Ransom Canyon. Poor Kevin, Meggie and I talked non-stop last night. I'm surprised there was enough oxygen left for him! We played around Lubbock for a while, then it started pouring, so we headed out to Ransom. It was fun to shoot somewhere different. I love all the one's overlooking the lake. Here are some of my favorites. I had so much trouble narrowing them down this much!! I had so much fun, you two!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWESOME PICS!!!! WE LOVE THEM SO MUCH AND CAN NOT WAIT TO SEE THE REST! YOU ARE AMAZING!
MEG & KEVIN

Through the Eyes of Kenda said...

Great pics!

Britta said...

Small world - I used to work with Meggie. My dad had seen her and she told him she and Kevin were engaged. Thanks for sharing.