Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Photo Sessions

I had two photo sessions this weekend. First, this is Joel and Amy. They are getting married at the end of April. I went to high school with Amy's older brother, Paul. He was actually in our wedding! Here are a few of my faves from their engagement session. You can see all of their photos here.



This is Tabitha. I did her Senior pictures on Saturday also. I use to work with her mom at Carillon. Ruth, it was good to catch up with you. You have such a beautiful daughter!!







6 comments:

melissa deaver said...

I always love looking at your pictures!!

Kerry Kern said...

These pictures are terrific. I am going to whip Amy for not telling me she is engaged, she worked for me for a long time. ANyway she looks beautiful and I am so proud of her. Good job Ally!

Amy said...

Your talent constantly amazes me!

April Carrasco said...

Allyson, you are doing so good with your photography. I am so glad it is keeping you busy!

Robby and Lynsey said...

You do such a good job with your photography!

Through the Eyes of Kenda said...

Great work...did you use your 85? I just purchased the 85 and the 20 2.8. The 20 came in and it's super fun but the 85 won't come in until Monday. I am having a lot of fun...but I still have so much to learn.