Monday, March 19, 2007

5 Most Visisted Websites

This weeks topic is the 5 websites you visit most frequently. I realized how addicted I am to blogs because we can't count them and I really had to stretch to find 5 websites. Here they are...

www.asbonline.com - I visit the bank website daily to check our balance. Totally boring, I know!

www.yahoo.com - I use this just as a search engine. Once again, very boring, I know!!

www.rachaelray.com - I love her show and her website. I like to get cool cooking ideas!

www.oldnavy.com - I really never buy, but love to look. I also like Gap, Baby Gap, JC Penney and Children's Place online.

www.kraftfoods.com - This is my favorite of all the websites I mentioned. My friend, Ashley, posted about this website on her blog a while back. I tried it out and LOVE it! Some of my favorite recipes are Deep Dish Chicken Pot Pie, Easy Parmesan Garlic Chicken, and the Steak and Potatoe Stir Fry. YUM!

4 comments:

Averi said...

I LOVE Racheal Ray! I am obsessed with the Food Network. I guess I am obsessed with food...

Ashley said...

I love Rachel Ray too.

I also check my account daily.

I am glad you like Kraftfoods.com. It is a life saver for me too.

Marta said...

I love Rachael Ray!!! She's got some great recipes... our fave is Green Tortilla Chili... so easy and delicious! I read on your previous post that Taylor's rolling over! YAY!!! She's a beautiful baby, I know you are so proud!

Jamie Pitman said...

Cool, I am gonna go to kraft foods website! I love the last pictures you posted.....so so cute! And good job on that wedding!