Monday, March 26, 2007

Kristin's Sr Pictures

Last night, we braved the weather and took some of Kristin's senior pictures. Many of you that read my blog have read previous posts about my awesome cousin, Kristin. Gosh, I can't believe she's old enough to graduate. It sure doesn't seem like she should be. We are planning to take some more this week if the weather cooperates, but still, we got some really good ones, considering we were a bit rushed. Kristin, you are beautiful inside and out, such a joy to be around and an inspiration to me and so many others. I am so proud of you!! I had a blast with all of you last night. I always seem to laugh so hard when we are all around each other! Thanks for a fun evening!







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK. These pictures made my cry . . . and I am at SCHOOL!!! I can't believe that sweet little girl who wanted to go to church with us is such a beautiful young woman now! Kristin, I am so proud of you and always know you are still my #1 HERO and always will be. Love you! And Kelcee. . just slow down growing up. OK. You, too are beautiful!

Through the Eyes of Kenda said...

Great pictures...teary eyed. I can't believe she is going to graduate in two months. I know I am totally biased but she and Kelcee are too beautiful. I am so proud of them. Super job Ally!

April Carrasco said...

Man, she resembles you and your sisters in those pictures. Great job!