Monday, March 19, 2007

5 Months Old

Taylor turned 5 months old on Friday. Wow!! Time sure does fly by quickly. Here are some of her newest accomplishments...
  • She can sit up by herself for about 30 seconds. She leans way forward, though and tries to chew on her socks.
  • She rolled over on Saturday for the first time from her tummy to her back. She's yet to do it again, but we were so excited. Dustin and I both saw her do it!!
  • She stands up in our lap with us just holding on to her hands. She has such strong legs and good head stability.
  • Other things she started doing this month...We tried the jumper and the saucer, and she loves both. She cracks me up in the jumper. She started eating 6 1/2 ounces and also started on cereal. We are still working on the cereal thing, but we're getting closer. She also started giggling a lot more. The giggles are few and far between, but oh so cute!

I'm so proud of our sweet little girl. She's the love of our lives. Here are some pictures of her from last week.







3 comments:

The Steffens said...

Yah! She is so big! She is doing so much!I wish I was there to see all her new tricks! Looking forward to May!!!

Anonymous said...

The one in Britten's little outfit with her tongue out reminds me of Britten. I'm so lucky to have such beautiful, sweet, and SMART grand girls!

Averi said...

These are some great pictures of her. she is so pretty! I think the one with the tongue out looks a lot like Thatcher, but maybe that is b/c his tongue is always out. Tell her to teach him how to sit up!