Friday, February 09, 2007

Sick AGAIN!!

Taylor is sick AGAIN!! Not like before, but still, she's sick. Her nose has been really stopped up the last few days and last night, it got so bad that she was waking up every hour or two because she couldn't breath. Her temp got up to 101 today WITH Tylenol, so the doctor said to come on in. They wanted to make sure she wasn't wheezing or rattly in her chest. They also wanted to make sure her ears were clear. All was okay, except her temp and her nose. So, they said just keep with the Tylenol and keep suctioning her nose. I hate doing it because she cries so much. I know it makes her feel better, but ugh, I just hate it!! I'm so ready for Spring and warm temperatures so we can get through cold and flu season. Here's some fun pictures from this week...

16 weeks old...so happy!




Thatcher loves the camera...isn't he cute in overalls?!
Cousins playing together


9 comments:

Amy said...

Sweet baby girl! I'm so sorry she's sick again! She and Thatcher look so much alike!

Anonymous said...

She's so cute and a good baby. I enjoy keeping her when I can. Taylor and Thatcher sure do look a lot alike.

Averi said...

THat second picture of Taylor looks just like Thatcher! I love the pics of them playing together. He had fun with Me Me and Ad-dad, but I know he missed you on Friday. I hope that sweet baby is feeling better. I will call you later today!

Ashley said...

Sick babies are so sad! I am sorry you guys are dealing with that!

Through the Eyes of Kenda said...

I hope she is feeling better...those pictures are adorable. I am so framing that one of Thatcher. Thanks for sharing.

April Carrasco said...

Man, I am so sorry. I can really relate. Kole was sick more than well his first year. It is so hard. Y'all are in my prayers!

Jennifer Adling said...

Those two babies are very cute!

Jamie Pitman said...

Sorry she is sick, I used to hate it when mine got sick. You are getting a little taste of what my life was like little ones, just add three more and you have it. Good pics too!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Staci. She doesn't look sick at all. Just looks happy! Hope she's feeling better