Friday, February 23, 2007

Cute Hats

I love dressing Taylor in hats. I think she looks adorable! Yesterday evening, we went for a walk, so I put a hat on her to keep her ears warm. I LOVE it! I got it at a garage sale last summer. She was getting hungry when I took the pictures, so I couldn't get the best smile.







This is an outfit that Britten sent to Taylor. I love it because it really shows off her rolls! Man, I could eat that little watermelon up! Thanks, cousin Britten. I really like all my new clothes!
Also, Taylor went to the doctor yesterday for her 4 month check up. She weighs 14 lbs 8 oz (65th percentile) and 24 1/2 inches (50th percentile). She got 4 shots, but did really well. She was so good yesterday, you would have never known that she got shots! We are also going to try cereal this weekend...that should be fun!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The hats are cute but it's the girl in them that makes them that way. I'm like you I could just eat up that watermelon and not even spit out the seeds.

Through the Eyes of Kenda said...

That is just too cute...love the watermelon hat. Great pics.

Kelli Marchbanks said...

Oh how precious! She is just too cute! I love the watermelon outfit!!!

Averi said...

She is so cute! I loved that hat today. She seemed pretty happy in it, too!

The Steffens said...

I love the first watermelon picture!!!! She is soooo dang cute! She looks happy even though you dressed her in that wierd outfit! (At least thats what she is thinking!)

Ashley said...

I never do hats with Carley because of her hair, but you make me want to try them. Taylor is too cute!

Hope she did well with the cereal. Missed you Sunday.