Monday, February 26, 2007

5 Favorite Movies

This weeks topic...favorite movies. Gosh, this was hard, again! My top 5 are all pretty sappy, girly movies. Those kind are my favorites. The ones you can watch over and over again and never get tired of them!

#1 - When a Man Loves a Woman - This one is particularly sad, but with a great, romantic ending. I love Meg Ryan and Andy Garcia is "yum" in this movie!

#2 - Say Anything - I LOVE John Cusak!! This is such a cheesy 80's movie, but it's great!! I love the boom box scene from outside her house and the song he's playing..."In Your Eyes." Other great John Cusak movies...Serendipity and Sixteen Candles.
#3 - Sweet Home Alabama - I'm surprised that this DVD is not worn out completely! I watch this one all the time! Dustin gave it to me for Valentines a few years back. I'm pretty sure he regrets that now!! Gotta love this great "chick flick".#4 - Parent Trap - We watched this movie SO much growing up! I haven't seen it in a few years, but the last time I watched it, I still remembered almost all the words! I can't wait to introduce this one to Taylor!

#5 Beaches - I know...totally sappy! But I remember how much I loved this the first time I saw it. It's got great humor (I love the song she does about bras) and great emotion! It had to make my top 5!

Runner Up - Nothing to Lose - If you haven't seen this movie, and enjoy a good comedy, get this one! It's got some language, but it's hilarious! I watched this one with my college roommates over and over. This DVD is close to being worn out, also! Favorite quotes, "Helen Keller, do you hear the words coming out of my mouth" and "Please don't kill me psycho freaky Jason."
Runner Up - Office Space - Also a great comedy! This was the second movie Dustin and I watched together when we started dating. We were in College Station for Ashleigh's b-day. It's funny the things you remember!


8 comments:

Jennifer Adling said...

Good Choices....I love John Cusack too....LOVE him!!

Also, McDreamy is in Sweet Home so how could you not like that?

Ashley said...

I do love all of those as well. Good choices!

Robby and Lynsey said...

Good choices. I especially love Sweet Home Alabama, too!!! :)

melissa deaver said...

There are a couple of those I haven't seen - I'll have to check them out.

Britta said...

Say Anthing is a classic. My husband quotes it all the time.

Averi said...

I love Parent Trap! Morgan and I use to watch it all of the time. What is the song they sing in that one? Oh, it is killing me!!
I love Office Space, too!

Oh Wait! "Let's get together, yeah yeah yeah!!!"

April Carrasco said...

Great choices!

Kim said...

oh oh I forgot about Office Space, that's such a great one!! Ditto on the Beaches, great one!!! Great Choices!!!