Thursday, March 01, 2007

It's all about Taylor

This post is all about Taylor! She's 4 1/2 months old and changing every day. She giggled for the first time today. She's made cooing sounds when she smiles for months now, but today, she REALLY giggled. I called my dad so he could hear it. It was music to my ears...I LOVE it! We also started cereal on Saturday. She's still getting use to it. We give her a bite, then let her wash it down with a swig of formula. She hasn't quite figured out that she should swallow it.

She is also teething!!! It seems so early, but the doctor said it's not. The doctor also said that she could teeth for quite a while before she actually cuts a tooth. I can see both of her bottom teeth. She's been fussy at times when she's normally not, running a low grade fever, and giving me some really FUN diapers! I'm ready for these suckers to come in...poor baby!

Taylor wearing her cute t-shirt from Uncle Chad and Aunt Staci. If you can't read it, it says, "My Aunt Who Really Loves Me Got Me This T-Shirt in Jamaica."

Taylor's really doing good with tummy time



You might can see the rattle in her hand. She loves it...not to shake, but to chew on!

10 comments:

The Steffens said...

OMG!!!! I LOVE ALL the pics! Especially the tummy time ones! AWWW! I miss yall!

Anonymous said...

The pictures are all real good. She is getting so strong. I enjoyed the giggling today.

Amy said...

SO PRECIOUS!! She's gonna have more teeth than Charlie!

Anonymous said...

I think these pictures are the best yet! Love them all. She has beautiful eyes!!! Can't wait to hear her giggle!!!

Kerry Kern said...

Oh how pretty is she? I love when they giggle even as old as mine are it is still music to my ears. Try putting the ceral in a bottle with the formula and make the hole in the nipple just a tad bit bigger and she will love it and sleep for 8hrs every night. Just FYI.works for me!

Through the Eyes of Kenda said...

Adorable...I just want to eat her up! What is wrong with Staci's teeth?

Ashley said...

What a sweet girl! I can't beleive how much she is changing. She is so precious!

kristinbednarz said...

OH, Ally. I sooooo have to wrap my lens around her! She's adorable! And I'm thinking, looking more and more like YOU!

Kim said...

Aghhh great pictures!! Love the tshirt outfit, really cute!!

Anonymous said...

She is just precious!