Wednesday, January 10, 2007

A Typical Day at the Wall Family Circus

Right now, they're all 4 asleep!!! (knocking on wood) This is a rarity for them all to be asleep at the same time. I was picking up a bit and noticed this doll tied to the dresser by her hair. It made me laugh, then I looked around a bit more and realized how much my house looks like a circus. I love it though! The babies are so cuddly and the two older girls are fun to giggle with. I wanted to share these pictures of the circus...










8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't realize Lubbock had another tornado since the major one in May of 1970. Just be sure Pat doesn't see any of the Circus Midget Clowns he might never bring Thatcher back.

The Steffens said...

I am glad that everything is going good!! My house looks a lot like that right now, but I don't have an excuse!

Kristin said...

Allyson, I am so happy that you're enjoying it...and it looks like so much fun!! :) I'm sure those sweet little girls are enjoying it too! Man, Thatcher is a little out numbered huh?

Anonymous said...

Those dolls make me laugh!!! Do you feel like you are constantly picking up? My hope and prayer is that you keep enjoying this and being able to laugh! What a blessing you are little lives. love ya!

Averi said...

THat is so awesome! Pretty soon we are going to have to get some trucks in the mix...

Unknown said...

Allyson, hope Taylor is doing well. We'll be thinking of her!!

Jill Moudy

Robby and Lynsey said...

I can't believe you went from 1 to 4!! I'm stressed just thinking about you doing that. Looking at your house increases my blood pressure. :) hehe Glad you're having fun!

Kristin said...

Hey, just wanted to let you know that we're praying for sweet baby Taylor!!! Let us know if there is anything we can do.