Monday, January 15, 2007

We're Home

We are finally home from the hospital!! For those of you that did not know, we went to the ER last Wednesday because Taylor was wheezing and respirating over 75 breaths/minute. We got to the ER and her oxygen level was between 80 and 85 (it should be above 92). So they did two breathing treatments and put her on oxygen. They tested her for RSV, and she has it!! YUCK!! So, they had to put an IV in (they had to stick both hands and her right foot) and admit her. We have been there ever since and got home this afternoon. For those of you that came by, emailed, called, and most importantly prayed, THANK YOU!!! We are so blessed to have such amazing friends and family. God gave us the strength we needed to make it through the sleepness nights and He gave us the calmness we needed (because we were some freaked out parents). She's now sound asleep and we are doing LOTS of laundry and spraying Lysol everywhere. We are so thankful she's okay.


Oh, and she's 13 weeks old today!!!! Here is our little angel sound asleep.

9 comments:

Averi said...

I am so glad she is better. We have been thinking about her and praying for her all weekend. Poor little girl. Get some rest this week. I am glad that you will have some time to recover!

Anonymous said...

Praise God from whom all blessings flow! We and many we know have been storming heaven with prayers for you and Taylor. I know how it is to have that uncertainty and fear because there is nothing you can do. We have a God who listens and praise Him for the wonderful deed he has done.

Ashley said...

I am so glad that sweet girl is home! She was so precious and little looking with all of those IVs and wires in her. Bless her heart. I hope you all get a really good nap soon!

Anonymous said...

Maybe we have trials like this to make us realize how many prayer warriors are there for us. What wonderful comments you have received from such wonderful friends! I am glad Taylor is home and feeling better. She has 2 wonderful Christian parents. I'm proud of you both!!!

Anonymous said...

Praise God that she is home! I am so thankful to hear that she is home. I pray that you get some good rest now! Take care of yourself!

April Carrasco said...

I am so glad she is home. I can't imagine having my baby in the hospital. Poor girl! She is looking precious though. You would never guess she has been sick!

Anonymous said...

She is so lucky to have ya'll as parents. She looks very healthy now and I can't wait to see her beautiful smile this weekend.

Through the Eyes of Kenda said...

She is a doll and I have said prayers for her. Thanks for the update. God bless you all three real good!!

Robby and Lynsey said...

I'm so sorry she was sick. Hope she is feeling better and better each day!