Friday, October 27, 2006

Picture for the Paper

I've been trying to get the "perfect picture" of Taylor to put in our hometown paper. I think I got it today! I definitely wanted it to be with her eyes open. I was changing her diaper today, and there is such good light in her nursery. I looked at her when I finished changing her and noticed that she was kicking and looking around. She was so content to be laying there. So I buckled her on the changing pad and ran to get my camera. We played for about 15 minutes and I managed to get these really cute pictures. The first one is the one for the paper. The rest are some of my other favorites.


5 comments:

Averi said...

They are all great! How did you decide? I think that I will have to get you to take some of Thather when he is here.

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures! That is the same way we got Elise's picture for her announcements. You have a precious little girl. We need to come see her soon!

The Steffens said...

LOVE THEM!!!

Anonymous said...

Taylor is your CLONE, Allyson!! Thank GOD she doesn't look like Duddy (just kidding, Duddy). She got the best feature from him, from what 'Grandma' told me - a dimple or two! The first picture is perfect for the paper. Hope you're getting on a schedule and learning how to live on a few hours sleep. It WILL get better! Love, Rance

Ashley said...

SO BEAUTIFUL!