Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Pretty in Pink

Taylor wore a cute little onsie today that my college room mate Ashli gave her. It's a little wrap around pink and white stripe onsie. Mom and I also took her out twice with her today. We went to Hollyhocks this morning and fell in love with so many cute things!! We also went to the scrapbook store this afternoon and the girls working just thought she was so cute. It was fun to get out of the house for a while, and of course, to show her off!!

She's also getting really good at holding her head up for a bit. When you put her on your shoulder, she pulls back and holds her head up on her own for a few seconds. Of course, I think this makes my baby the smartest baby EVER!! I know you may not all agree, but I figure I might think she's the smartest and greatest at everything she does for the rest of her life. That's just how parents are suppose to feel, right?!

I love this sweet girl so much!! I never thought I could love like this. Even in those moments that should be frustrating (like 3 am and she's been up for 2 hours already) I look at her and fall in love all over again! She truly is my heart outside of my body!!





9 comments:

Averi said...

She is beautiful. She is pretty in everything she wears. Oh, and it IS so obvious that she is gifted.

Anonymous said...

Looks as if she's saying..."Hey I've got one of them hole things on my cheek like my mom & dad."

Anonymous said...

I'm having withdrawals too and I was there yesterday! Can't wait for tomorrow to hold her again!!!

The Steffens said...

Parents are supposed to feel like that!!! Being a parent is such an amazing emotional journey that is like nothing else we could ever experience. (Lindsay's Life Lessons HA!) She looks sooo cute!!! 2 months!!!

Kristin said...

Oh my goodness...it's just so hard to believe that she's really YOUR baby! Keep the pictures coming, they are great. I can't wait til I can hold her again!!

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

Kristin - Anytime you want to come cuddle with Taylor, you are more than welcome to!!!

Averi said...

Is that invitation open to all of us?

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

Of course! We LOVE visitors!!! The more the merrier!

Amy said...

She's so perfect! I know it's hard to believe it but it just gets better and better every day! Just wait until she can smile and you and hold out her arms for you to hold her!