Sunday, November 06, 2005

Busy Weekend

I have had a busy, but fun weekend! On Friday night, Dustin and I went on a date. This was our first date in quite some time. It was wonderful!! I came home from work to fresh flowers in a vase on our bar. Then, we had a wonderful dinner together! I love spending time with my hubby! On Saturday, I worked out in the morning, then took pictures for the Southland cheerleaders in the afternoon. Saturday night, Dustin and I went to his parents in Slaton to celebrate his Aunt's b-day (in Oct) and mine (at the end of Nov). We had a great dinner and played games. As always, Mikaela was most of the entertainment for the evening. Gosh, that girl is too funny! Today, Dustin and I went to church, ate at Lujan's with a few couples from our class, then I went to a Stampin' Up party. Like I said, it's been busy, but fun! Here are some pictures from last night.




3 comments:

April Carrasco said...

That is a great picture of you and Mikaela. What cuties!

Shanta said...

Happy Birthday! When is it? Don't you love dating your husband? Way to go Dustin! I guess that marriage retreat paid off. Interesting...I got flowers from Ken too this weekend!

Ashley said...

She is so cute! Having a niece is the BEST!

Girl, I have the 30th on my calendar. :)