Wednesday, November 02, 2005

MY CLOTHES ARE SHRINKING!

I don't know if anyone is with me, but with each change of season, I excitedly go to my closet to get all of my clothes out for that season. But to no avail, half of them seem to have SHRUNK! I just wonder in disbelief how the closet really shrinks your clothes??!! I've had a rough morning with clothes...they all seem to tight, and nothing seems to work with the season (it's cold in the morning and too warm for sweaters in the afternoon). Anyone agree??

3 comments:

April Carrasco said...

I hear ya. I just wish it would stay cold and my clothes would magically grow bigger as they sit all summer in my closet.

Ashley said...

Girl, I totally hear you! Nothing fits and everything is tight. I am not just saying it because I am pregnant. It is so annoying. The sad thing is my summer clothes shrink too. Stupid ghost in the closet that shrinks clothes...

Alyssa said...

Hi Allyson- I am so glad that you read my blog entry. I find comfort in finding friends who have shared a similiar experience...and I hope that God continues to bless you and your family---

alyssa