Wednesday, October 05, 2005

T.V. is Addicting!

I have SO MUCH to get done on the house, seeing that I am having my sisters baby shower there in 2 1/2 weeks. We are saving the big projects for the 2 weekends that we have left, but I could be organizing, going through stuff, hanging pictures, etc. on the weeknights. And what did I find myself doing last night??? Watching t.v. for 3 solid hours. Well, of course I watched the Biggest Loser...that is a given. Gosh, that show motivates me. Then, as I cooked and visited with a friend, I watched part of My Name is Earl and The Office (probably the two dumbest shows out right now). Then, I was glued to Law and Order SVU. Did anyone else see this? These are suppose to be based on real cases. If so, I want to know how true to the real case they are. Last nights was really freaky. I was on the edge of my seat and biting my nails until the very end.

Needless to say, I accomplished almost nothing with the house. Then, I lay in bed at night, with my mind racing of all the things I should've done and need to do. I can't sleep and it's driving me crazy. I've either got to throw the t.v. out or find some willpower to turn it off and get off the couch!!!

No comments: