Monday, October 03, 2005

HOME IMPROVEMENT PROJECT!!

This weekend, Dustin and I accomplished our first home improvement project together! We laid hardwood laminate flooring in our front room. After frustration, too much thinking, and sore knees, we finished in around 6 hours. And let me tell you, the sore knees were worth it. It looks great!!! This coming weekend, we are tiling our kitchen countertops. According to our Home Depot book, laying hardwood laminate is an easy job, but tiling is classified as a hard job. I'm sure I'll be giving an update after that...let's just hope it goes as well as the flooring!

4 comments:

April Carrasco said...

I am so happy you have joined us! I can't wait to see the wood in the front room. Happy blogging!

Ashley said...

I FOUND YOUR BLOG! YEAH! I love it when other techno geeks find eachother. Now, April, Jenn King, Amy, Melissa, and you are all people I can check on daily. I love it!

Happy Home Improvementing. Nothing makes Cody and I fight more than a little home work!

Jennifer K said...

Yeah!! Another blog to read! I truly find it fascinating to read into the little things happening in all of my friends blogs. I am glad you started! See you tonight!

melissa deaver said...

Yay! I'm so glad that they sucked you in to the blog world too!