Monday, October 10, 2005


Dustin's cousin, her husband, and 3 children were here this weekend from New Mexico. We did not get to spend much time with them because we were tiling our countertops, but they did come by to check out the house. I am so glad that I got to see their cute kiddos!! I know that they had a blast playing with their cousin Mikaela. I'm sure Mikaela enjoyed their company, also. From left to right...Mikaela (2 1/2), Katie (I think 6), Becca (will be 5 next month), and Jake (15 months). If only sound could come with pictures, then you could hear them all yelling "CHEEEEESE" at the top of their lungs.

1 comment:

Jennifer K said...

They are precious! I am glad you had a good time with them. I want to see pictures of the countertops!!! How are the home improvement projects coming?