Sunday, October 17, 2010

Taylor turns 4!

I cannot believe my baby girl is 4! What a precious big girl she is! She had a great birthday this year! She wanted a Cinderella cake and decorations with all the princesses on it. We "partied" here at the house and played at the playground after cake and gifts. It was so fun to see her excitement this year! God blessed us 4 years ago with this sweet girl and our lives will never be the same! Taylor, I love your creativeness, your excitement for life, your drama and silliness! I love hearing you sing, hearing you tell us and your brother how much you love us and listening to your prayers. I love you Taylor Faith!! You are a sweet, special girl!

Morning of her birthday...she wasn't so excited about a picture this early!
Cinderella cake

Ryan and Pop Pop ready for cake!

She's ready to blow out her candle

She got kind of embarassed when we sang to her...it was cute!
Present time!
Beauty and the Beast!

Dorothy slippers
I love this face!

Ryan entertained himself with a box

Looking in her magic mirror

Riding her new scooter
Trying out her new roller skates

Ryan at the playground
Cooper and Taylor

Kenndall and Taylor

All the kiddos at the party!

Family picture
I took a few pictures of our big 4-year old after church today.



4 comments:

Chrissy Cross said...

So cute. I am so glad we could be a part!

Anonymous said...

She is growing up way too fast. Had fun at Tay Fa Wa's 4th birthday.
Love,
Pop Pop

Libby said...

What a sweet girl!! I'm in a bit of denial with the fact that our babies are 4 this year!! Where has the time gone??

Anonymous said...

I want to fuck her so bad!
I can't handle how much i want herπŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”±πŸ˜ˆ