Monday, October 25, 2010

Pumpkin Fun

I took the kids to the doctor last Monday - Ryan for 15 months and Taylor for 4-yr check ups. It was an interesting time! Ryan got 2 shots and Taylor got FIVE, plus the flu vaccine through the nose. I would rather give shots to a baby any day than to a 4-yr old...that was ROUGH! Overall, they did well. Here's their stats...

Ryan - 31 inches (25-50 %)
27 lbs (75-90%)

Taylor - 38 inches
38.5 lbs

Waiting on the doctor...


After the doctor, we went to eat at Chick Fil' A, then to the pumpkin patch. The kids LOVED the pumpkin patch! As usual, Ryan is all over the place, so it's harder to get a good picture of him!














We were in Lamesa last week, and the kids had on their halloween shirts. I couldn't miss an opportunity for more fall pictures!!








A few random pictures...This is how I found Taylor during rest time the other day. She was watching her movie while doing a headstand. It made me laugh!

Crazy hair day at school Friday...
It got quiet...I should have known! An entire box of kleenex!
Dustin and Taylor carved a pumpkin this weekend. Ryan didn't really care. He just loves the outdoors!







5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What cute pics! I love tay all messy and doing the headstand and Ryan with the box of kleenex :) miss you guys!
-aunt staci

Libby said...

Haha-love the kleenex pic!! You have the cutest kids, what sweet pics!!

The Steffens said...

Love to see that you have the same chaos that I do! They are so adorable....and big. Man I miss them.

Shanta said...

Oh my sweetness! just checking in...it's been a while. The kids are awesome! Happy Halloween! Ryan and Gabe are right on track to be linebackers! Miss you guys! Blessings to you four and tell Dustin hi for us! Come see us in TN!

Anonymous said...

You caught little Taylor having rest time!
SHE WILL NEVER HAVE A MOMENTS PEACE WITH ME, NOT EVEN IF SHES HAVING A SHIT, SHE'LL BE GETTING HER LITTLE MOUTH Fed UNTIL I CUM IN HER MOUTH & SHE'LL SWALLOW MY LOAD TILL THE LAST DROP πŸ’§
SUCK MY COCK BITCH! πŸ˜ˆπŸ”±
THEN I WOULD DESTROY HER, HARD POUNDING, FAST & VIOLENTLY PENETRATING HER, BALLS DEEP😈😈😈😈❌❌ ❌
SHE'LL COP THE BIGGEST FLOGGING FOR AT LEAST 18HRS OF THE DAY BLOWING 10 TO 20 TIMES THAT DAYπŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•·️πŸ•·️πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ†
NO JOKE, SHE DRIVES ME CRAZY