Thursday, February 11, 2010

Random Pictures

These are a few of the pictures I've taken in the last week! I got a new point-and-shoot canon (my canon SLR broke and I'm tired of getting it repaired). I love this little camera...I've gone a little picture crazy over the last week. I need to install the program so I can save and rotate my vertical pictures and I'll have many more to post. Enjoy!
Taylor and Cali
Watching cartoons

Ready for the basketball game! Go Brown!

Ryan - 7 months


Ryan demonstrating yoga...downward dog


Ready to crawl!!

Bathtime!

He LOVES to splash!

He's so shocked that he's getting a bath!

Before church

Aren't they just precious?!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those sure are some CUTE kids. Those blue eyes of Ryan's look like they are going to pop out!
Love,
Pop Pop

Chrissy Cross said...

Love the pictures, we have got to get together sometime soon!

The Brays said...

They are precious! Sweet, sweet kids.